Search for atmospheres
Get the job done quick, or you don't get paid.
The keycard worked. Didn't expect it to. The fire escape is out the sliding glass security doors, across the office, at the end of the hall on the left-hand side. Once I have the file, just make the exit. Down a floor and pick up the elevator there. Breathe. The login and password is an old one, but I'm sure they haven't changed it yet. Those guards at the front door sure were heavily armed. OK. OK. We're doing this. Plug in that funny black box that the sketchy character in the cheap leather jacket gave you. Remember what you're getting paid for this job. How does my boss even know the people who -- OK. I'm in. Now about that file...
Comments for "Corporate Espionage"
License details for "Corporate Espionage"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Japanese news by demetan by Dementan from http://freesound.org +)
- Chistiye Prudy Square by El Bozo *)
- Car pass by hinzebeat from freesound.org +)
- ambient drone glitch by Intas +)
- Typing by jennypendel from http://freesound.org +)
- Gits Ghost Dive by Kawai Kenji +)
- Busy Office Ambience by Leossom from http://freesound.org +)
- Background Bass by S. LaRue from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license