Search for atmospheres
You're lucky this ship happened by, chombatta.
[[CP2070]] Open Ocean
"The open oceans or pelagic ecosystems are the areas away from the coastal boundaries and above the seabed. It encompasses the entire water column and lies beyond the edge of the continental shelf. It extends from the tropics to the polar regions and from the sea surface to the abyssal depths" The scientist aboard relayed. Too much for your Netrunner self to take in, as all you could think of was your loss of internet.
Comments for "[[CP2070]] Open Ocean"
License details for "[[CP2070]] Open Ocean"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Small Waves Hitting Boat by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- Wind Blowing by freesoundef from http://youtube.com +)
- Wind Gust by http://freesound.org +)
- Wind gust by http://freesound.org +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- ocean waves by KaiLietzke from www.freesound.com +)
- Fog Horn by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- motorboat_engine-s1 by zapsplat.com +)