Search for atmospheres
Ambient noises heard while abducted
After the Abduction
When I woke up I was in a pitch black room. At first it was silent then I heard speaking. A soft and kind sounding voice spoke. “That’s good.” The voice said, “sit down, stand up, stay in line, no more rules.” Those words are still engraved in my mind to this day, but do not haunt like the words he spoke after. His kind and soft voice turned loud and angry, “YOU CAN’T UNDERSTAND. YOU JUST CAN’T!”
The room was still black but my eyes were adjusting to the dark. I couldn’t move from the table I was laying on, but I wasn’t strapped down to anything. I turned my head to the right and saw a white glowing circle. When I looked to the left I saw a face. No body, no head, only a face. He spoke one final time. This time, I’m sure that it was directly to me. “I am the creator, you are my creation. Don’t be afraid, be aware.”
He spoke all of this without moving his mouth. The lights came back on and I was passed out again. I tried my best to stay awake but couldn’t. When I woke up I was laying in an open field. The sun was just coming up. - thelid
Comments for "After the Abduction"
License details for "After the Abduction"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Horror Drone by By Gabemiller74 - www.freesound.org +)
- Dead Scream by By SynaMax - www.freesound.org +)
- Alien Noise by erh from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Sci Fi Clatterings by Fox Forrester +)
- Breath of death by Gabe Miller from http://freesound.org +)
- micab by http://freesound.org +)
- Creepy Reverse Swell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Dark Ambience by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)