Search for atmospheres
The Sky Above the Port...
Alpha Centuri Arrival Port 3
You step off of the ship and into Docking Bay Three of the first jump station before Alpha Centauri. The sounds of the city are a sharp contrast to the low hum of ship life, and after two months on slow burn past the Kuiper belt the break is monotony is welcome. The simulated sky is steel grey, flecked with white to simulate the pollution that overtook Earth in the late 23rd century. Someone has dug up a miniature Statute of Liberty and placed it in front of their cafe: Ellis Island. The iconic silver and blue steeple of the Second Church of Christo Ad Astra reflects the floodlights beneath it.
Comments for "Alpha Centuri Arrival Port 3"
License details for "Alpha Centuri Arrival Port 3"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Submarine engine by *)
- Under Pressure by Bluebyte +)
- Construction Site background by By Koops, Tomlija - www.freesound.org +)
- Underwater Clash by George Vlad of alchemyaudio.wordpress.com +)
- Random chinese music by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Mild religious chant by Penumbradubstep from http://freesound.org +)
- Huge slow metal fan by SoundDogs +)
- large crowd outdoor by soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license