Search for atmospheres
A lonely walk amidst the dust and debris.
Apocalyptic Morning Walk
You are tired, you're sore, but the sunrise is at least sort of pretty. It's dusty, windy, there's old machinery around in buildings still putting out news or sirens, animals that managed to survive are calling. That might be the coyote you fed two dawns ago in the distance.
There's some bread in your bag, and the scarf you took off the disfigured body yesterday makes it easier to breathe. You wonder if anyone you see today will be breathing, too. It'll be a first.
Comments for "Apocalyptic Morning Walk"
License details for "Apocalyptic Morning Walk"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Flapping Cotton by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- crow in the fields by Denny Gulvas of Gulvas Wildlife Adventures. +)
- walk-forest02.wav by JanKoehl +)
- Wood creak long by JoelAudio from http://freesound.org +)
- Desert monolith by Proxima4 from freesound.org +)
- Early morning coyote by scotthopkins; https://freesound.org/s/361306/ +)