Search for atmospheres
Cryoshock is a fatal complication that results from long term cryogenic sleep. Cryoshock is characterized by varying degrees of severe coagulopathy, disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) and multi-organ failure along with the freezing of the skin and muscle tissues. With a mortality rate of 99% Those afflicted will certainly die a slow and painful death.
"The price we pay begins with boundless pain
awaken, only to die for a new life."
Comments for "Cryoshock"
License details for "Cryoshock"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Background Screaming by *)
- Dying Gasps by 11linda from https://freesound.org +)
- Anesthesia Ventilator by audiomicro.com +)
- EKG - Slowing to Flatline by freesound.org +)
- Woman Crying "Wake up" by https://www.freesound.org/people/11linda/ +)
- Woman painful breathing by MadamVicious from http://freesound.org +)
- Fast Heartbeat by patobottos +)
- DS9 Door by Trek Core +)
*) Soundsnap.com license