Search for atmospheres
cyber sleep in the beach
You made it so that only the privileged would be admitted. You went into a sort of cyber sleep to save yourself. Scientists predicted that it would be over within 50 years or so. You left robots behind to moderate the situation. Make sure the virus is over before you wake up again. Cyber sleep. I thought this only existed in fiction, but I guess the rich will make anything happen as long as you get to live.
Comments for "cyber sleep in the beach"
License details for "cyber sleep in the beach"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Beach Waves by 3bagbrew of http://freesound.org +)
- Wind Through Leaves by freesound.org +)
- Seagulls in the distance by inchadney from freesound.org +)
- m16-gun-3-round-burst by lensflare8642 from http://freesound.org +)
- 7-11-14 wind-chimes.mp3 by mcushman1969 from http://freesound.org +)
- pulse monitor by Nofeedbak at http://freesound.org/people/nofeedbak/sounds/21860/#comments +)
- Agony Screams a by Than van Nispen and FreqMan of the Freesound Project +)
- Seagull Ambient 1 by Valve +)