Search for atmospheres
At the Death Star Control Room
Death Star Control Room
You are working on the Death Star as an engineer. It is a night like every night on this huge space station everyone is talking about at the imperial troops. Your work at a hangar is monotonous, like every work on the Death Star. Because the fear of disciplinary procedures is great, you better be quiet than saying something wrong. Because of that, everyone is quiet isolated. You better do your job right, the empire is not really foregiving. But at least you are not on a dangerous mission against the rebel scum. You feel quiet safe here: Who would be able to successfully attack the most powerful weapon ever created?
Comments for "Death Star Control Room"
License details for "Death Star Control Room"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Star Wars Imperial Klaxon by George Lucas +)
- TIE fighter Flyby by Lucasfilm +)
- ControlRoomAmbience by Star Wars *)
- Conversation Storm Troopers by Star Wars *)
- BlastDoor by Starwars.com +)
- CommChatter by Starwars.com +)
- OutBoardShield by Starwars.com +)
- StormTroopersRun by Starwars.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license