Search for atmospheres
At the outskirts of the only town for three hundred kilometers.
Desert Fringe Town
In the forefront of the First Quadrant there spins a little red planet, encircled by the swirling dust of its former twin sister. Iron rust-red sands whip across the surface of the planet, bowing down trees and shaping the rocks into fantastical shapes.
The outskirts of town are a cacophony of wildlife, wind, and bumbling buses. Faraway public announcements sound over the cries of camels and zipping droids.
Image belongs to Tianhua Xu (FLOWERZZXU).
Comments for "Desert Fringe Town"
License details for "Desert Fringe Town"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- borg_flyby by *)
- Passing bus by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Camel roar by Erdie from freesound.org +)
- Cactus Wren by izzybel +)
- Gale Wind by juryduty from http://freesound.org +)
- Mech Walking by Syna-Max from http://freesound.org +)
- Dark city noise pollution 1 by XRT from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license