Search for atmospheres
Run the fog-horn
Eddystone Lighthouse Horror
The most famous lighthouse in the British Isles is probably the Eddystone, built on a small and very dangerous rock 13 miles south west of Plymouth.
There have been four separate lighthouses built here. The original tower, completed in 1698, was the first lighthouse to be built on a small rock in the open sea.
Comments for "Eddystone Lighthouse Horror"
License details for "Eddystone Lighthouse Horror"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Seagulls by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Morse Kurzwellen by electronicmusik from freesound.org +)
- Steam boat whistle by LG from http://freesound.org +)
- Thunder by Marth8880 +)
- Ambient by stk13 from http://freesound.org +)
- Fog Horn by Timbre fron freesound.org +)
- Ocean waves by xserra from freesound.org +)
- Tornado Sirin 2 by youtube.com +)