Search for atmospheres
That singing, that's all Ari remembers of her mother. Before the world ripped her away and reminded her that life isn't perfect, and it will never be easy. The echoes of her memories are almost too much, so instead, she focuses on the dripping water in her cave. Reminding her that she is safe, and finally away from the madness of the world. Until footsteps ring outside...
Comments for "Eerie Sci-Fi"
License details for "Eerie Sci-Fi"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Mournful humming by CreativeWords +)
- Taiko by dirtydowntowner from http://freesound.org +)
- 176_Barren_Wastes by https://tabletopaudio.com/ +)
- Dripping Water by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Woman singing by womb_affliction from http://freesound.org +)