Search for atmospheres
"It's what we call a 'shake and bake' colony."
―Van Leuwen to Ripley, regarding Hadley's Hope (from Aliens)
Terraforming, research and mining colony
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Hadley's Hope was a human terraforming, research and mining colony that was established on LV-426 in 2157. The settlement was co-financed by the Extrasolar Colonization Administration and the Weyland-Yutani Corporation, and by 2179 maintained a constant population of 158 colonists. It was subject to a major Xenomorph infestation that ultimately all but destroyed the complex.
Comments for "Hadley's Hope"
License details for "Hadley's Hope"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Desert wind1 by ERH from freesound.org +)
- Moan_2 by GSC game world *)
- roar_long by jonathan b +)
- Creepy Doom pad by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- NOAA_Rain_Thunder_SMI by NOAA CINMS and SWFSC +)
- Desert monolith by Proxima4 from freesound.org +)
- Squeaky metal swing by SOUND and IMAGE FX +)
- thunder3 by swoods800 from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license