Search for atmospheres
A UFO crashed in the woods near your house and now you're helping the aliens fix their ship
Hanging Out at the Crash Site
It was two AM when the crash jolted you awake. The sound of the impact shook the walls, and the chorus of screeching metal tore at your eardrums. Ever the curious one, you grabbed a flashlight, slipped on a bathrobe, and ventured out into the woods. You were expecting to find a plane crash. What you actually found was a giant metal saucer dug halfway into the ground, and two little green guys standing outside arguing with each other.
You offered to help out, and they gladly accepted. So you went home and came back with your toolbox, and now here you are. Climbing all over an alien spacecraft, chatting with a pair of aliens and hammering what they tell you to hammer. It's thirsty work, but at least the soda they brought seems fit for human consumption.
Comments for "Hanging Out at the Crash Site"
License details for "Hanging Out at the Crash Site"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- AlienChat by Alien, Speak, Star wars +)
- Hitting with Hammer 1 by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Tools Ratchet by CapsLok +)
- FEMALE giggle by http://freesound.org/people/Ch0cchi/sounds/15288/ +)
- Forest Night by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjjojjUn0bk +)
- Heavy Drilling by Koops - www.freesound.org +)
- Metal Creak by sophiehall3535 from http://freesound.org +)
- Alien by sunfly from http://freesound.org +)