Search for atmospheres
Sitting on a boat in the middle of the night hoping a sea monster will show up on your sonar
It's well past midnight. The birds and the bugs seem plenty chatty, but you and your buddy are deathly quiet; you can't miss hearing a single blip on the sonar. Sure they've all been fish so far, but the next blip could be the one that lands you on the front page news. You've got a sandwich packed, you've got a blanket over your shoulders, and you're willing to stay here all night if you have to; that creature's gotta show up sooner or later.
Comments for "Marine Cryptozoology"
License details for "Marine Cryptozoology"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- electronic buzz by alienistcog from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Waves Hitting Boat by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- Walkie Talkie Static by crcavol from http://freesound.org +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Owl Hoot by musicmasta1 +)
- Radar Blip by RyukaRukario996 from http://freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
- sonar-s1 by zapsplat.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license