Search for atmospheres
Mermaids outside my dormroom porthole.
Working on my notes for aquatic algebra in my dorm room. The damp room has a vaulted ceiling from which droplets of water occasionally fall and walls of brick with shreds of algae hanging from them. A small fire with iron grating helps to keep the chill from my bones. My roommate sits across from me and absentmindedly stirs a big mug of tea as they stare unseeing at their textbook. A port hole over each of the two desks lets us look out to see large strands of dark green seaweed swaying with the current. We are deep enough that the water is quite dark but I can sometimes glimpse a mermaid gliding through the shadows and I can hear their songs.
Comments for "Oceanid Academy"
License details for "Oceanid Academy"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- stiring in a cup by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Wooden Door Slamming by Doogens +)
- Paper shuffling by GJOS from http://freesound.org +)
- Metallic Footsteps by http://www.freesound.org/people/RutgerMuller/ +)
- Pouring water into glass by RareSound - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Cheza's Song by Yoko Kanno +)
*) Soundsnap.com license