Search for atmospheres
Experiment with mostly non-sci fi sounds
It's interesting how analogous the deep sea can be to deep space. So I thought I'd try to create the feeling of a spacedock using a mix of ocean-themed samples as well as some other good stuff one normally does not connect to a space station at all. It just takes that one binding element of the burst drone to pull it all together and bring it back out into space.
Comments for "Spacedock"
License details for "Spacedock"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Prison Soundscape by 7by7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Dolphin's Call by By Acclivity - www.freesound.org +)
- Heaven Drone by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Monk Choir by cyberworm from http://freesound.org +)
- Burst Drone by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Underwater Clash by George Vlad of alchemyaudio.wordpress.com +)
- Car pass by hinzebeat from freesound.org +)
- Violin Drone by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)