Search for atmospheres
You're looking for the ultimate aloneness.
Seeking solitude as it has never been experienced before, you find yourself looking into old records of the Soviet Venera missions. Soon, you realise that this is where your quest must take you: Venus.
So here you are, circling Venus in its orbit, unsure of what to do next. You can see it from your tiny window, the place where your dreams of absolute loneliness can come true. But still you hesitate: is this the right thing to do? Is this really where you are meant to go?
You know about Venus, about its atmosphere, about what will happen when you go over to the landing module and launch it. It's a one-way trip. And yet, the fascination with what you will find once you're there has been growing over the past years of your endless voyage through space. This cannot have been in vain. You push yourself away from the window and float towards the door to the landing module.
Comments for "Spaceship emptiness"
License details for "Spaceship emptiness"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Emergency Generator by genghis attenborough (freesound.org) +)
- telemetry processing by https://freesound.org/people/ASoydan/sounds/468045/ +)
- Deep Space by hykenfreak from http://freesound.org +)
- Emergency Alarm by metrostock99 from http://freesound.org +)
- Star Trek Sonar Loop by Paramount +)
- Deep Space by PMSFX at zapsplat +)
- Steam burst by Sorry, can't remember +)
- computer beeps by spoonsandlessspoons from https://freesound.org +)