Search for atmospheres
You're on the run from the Galactic Police but it's chill
It's late at night as you work on making a replacement part for your engine. You're technically on the run from the Galactic Police for breaking the law, though you keep telling your crewmates it's not your fault the laws are stupid. (Besides, 'space pirate' sounds so much cooler than 'law abiding citizen'.)
You're always two steps ahead of the Police, though, so even though you've got their radio on just in case they mention your ship, you're not worried in the least.
You have a bunch of machinery parts that you got from the market at the last planet you visited. (Some of your crewmates might argue that it was more of a black market than an actual market, mentioning things like 'stolen parts' and 'illegal', but see if they keep complaining once you fix the creaky engine.)
The parts are strewn out on the desk in front of you as you tinker with them. You'd gotten them really cheap; they're just junk to anyone else, but you know how to use the bits of metal to make exactly what you need. Stars fly by your window, your cat sleeps soundly on your bunkbed, and you feel at peace.
Comments for "Spaceship Vibes"
License details for "Spaceship Vibes"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- enterprise_bridge by *)
- Server Room \ Computer Lab by BugInTheSYS from http://freesound.org +)
- Millitary Radio chatter by digifishmusic from https://www.freesound.org *)
- Train door by Ferdinger from http://freesound.org +)
- Bass Swells by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- tinkering by kingloki +)
- Spaceship ambience by nathanshadow from http://freesound.org +)
- Huge slow metal fan by SoundDogs +)
*) Soundsnap.com license