Search for atmospheres
The Ghost Train
Storm Harbour Line
The remains of the old Storm Harbour Main Line lie bent and twisted in the murky water. Rain made a chorus of hollow plunks on the rusted wreckage, and waves lapped at pipes crusted with salt and barnacles. The railway had been replaced, and a new train zoomed quietly overhead, paying no mind to the rusted bones that lie below.
Comments for "Storm Harbour Line"
License details for "Storm Harbour Line"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- borg_flyby by *)
- Lapping Waves by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Raining by E.L.C. +)
- Train Whistle by eliasheuninck from http://freesound.org +)
- Water drips in standing water by freesound.org +)
- Subway Departing by mar tats from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaking Metal by nebulousflynn from http://freesound.org +)
- Flyby by XRT from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license