Search for atmospheres
Cyberpunk city atmosphere
Streets of Tronikey
Tronikey may seem like it's doing just fine it's criminal activity isn't staring you in the face, it's one of few cities that still has an active trade with others, and it's owned by a huge tech company. But after the death of the previous CEO it was left to his naive son who admittedly doesn't know what he's doing. Now, the residents of Tronikey are living in the ruins of a once great city, resorting to illegal practices due to lack of jobs after the implementation of near city-wide automation.
Comments for "Streets of Tronikey"
License details for "Streets of Tronikey"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car Horn by 3863 from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- boombeat by gumbeat remixer +)
- Computer beeps by Public domain +)
- FluctuateHum_4Hz by Robert Brannon +)
- Robot by screamstudio from http://freesound.org +)
- Crowded Megacity Atmosphere by XRT from http://freesound.org +)
- Dystopian city noise 1 by XRT from http://freesound.org +)
- Dystopian city noise 4 by XRT from http://freesound.org +)