Search for atmospheres
Inspired by the Sweden of artist Simon Stålenhag
Tales From the Loop
The landscape was full of machines and scrap metal connected to the facility in one way or another. Always present on the horizon were the colossal cooling towers, with their green obstruction lights. If you put your ear to the ground, you could hear the heartbeat of the Loop – the purring of the Gravitron, the central piece of engineering magic that was the focus of the Loop’s experiments. The facility was the largest of its kind in the world, and it was said that its forces could bend space-time itself.
Comments for "Tales From the Loop"
License details for "Tales From the Loop"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- light snow by bethesda softworks +)
- Distant Sci Fi Clatterings by Fox Forrester +)
- FX Zombie Crow by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Footsteps in the snow 2 by http://freesound.org/people/Ryding/sounds/94326/ +)
- Industrial machine thrumming by http://www.freesound.org/people/Timbre/sounds/77738/ +)
- ambient drone glitch by Intas +)
- Monster Roar by RichlandTV from http://freesound.org +)
- 80s synth beat by suchthefool88 via http://freesound.org +)