Search for atmospheres
Acclimation Period for Uploaded Intelligences
The Bardo of the Uploaded
This is an impressionistic take on what it might sound like for someone who's uploaded themselves to a computer system, during those first days (weeks?) it might take for the e-brain to rewire itself for life in the cloud. Ghostly sounds (in various levels of clarity) as the new mind re-learns to hear, from the low rumblings of the background to voices, with a Tibetan bell to remind the self it's in a sort of Bardo state.
Comments for "The Bardo of the Uploaded"
License details for "The Bardo of the Uploaded"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Whispering woman (Swedish) by drotzruhn from http://freesound.org +)
- Ghostly Electro Beat (w/fades) by Erikohgr *)
- Granular EVP by Erikohgr *)
- Burst Drone by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Computer keyboard typing by Halleck from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Tibetan Bowl 1 Strike by Pbear8118 +)
- Cool Computer noise by Public domain +)
- Creaking Metal Soundscape by Speedenza from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license