Search for atmospheres
The Lady Or The Tiger By Frank R. Stockton
The Lady Or The Tiger
This describes the story of The Lady Or Tiger By Frank R. Stockton
. Which was overall a sad story. The setting of the story was a very crooked castle which had an overall gloomy and sad feeling to it. The castle seemed to be in the past because of its barbaric ways of government or dealing with citizens issues. The theme of the story to me was that love will tear you apart as it did with the girl and the king he loved his daughter but knew he had to do the trial. And the Princess loved the man but in my version she let him die because of jealousy. The Mood was Suspenseful and intense as the story said so I ask you which came out the door the tiger or the lady.
Comments for "The Lady Or The Tiger"
License details for "The Lady Or The Tiger"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps and door by DBproductions from http://freesound.org +)
- Jaguar Sounds by Jaguar sounds from http://partnerinrhymes.com +)
- dark chanting to summon by RKLawrence +)
- Angry Mob by Unchaz +)
- Brasier by universal-soundbank +)
- Crowd Reaction by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license