Search for atmospheres
"What is our purpose? To reforge. Nothing more." —Urabrask the Hidden
The Quiet Furnace
The vast majority of red-aligned Phyrexians dwell in the so-called Furnace Layer, a relatively new, interstitial layer between Mirrodin's outer surface and inner core. This layer's creation was one of the first steps in transforming Mirrodin into New Phyrexia, built from the ancestral memory embedded in the glistening oil. Faced with impulses and hesitations they didn't know how to cope with, the Phyrexians of the Furnace Layer cleaved tightly to their function: to keep the fires of the furnaces burning, to incinerate dead and failed organisms, to reprocess the metals of former Mirrans, and to turn those metals into the raw materials for new Phyrexians and new nested layers of the plane.
Comments for "The Quiet Furnace"
License details for "The Quiet Furnace"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Drilling ambience by AGFX - www.freesound.org (Modified by RareSound Production) +)
- Hell Rumble by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Crying Trolls by Dm Dengus +)
- Lava Bubbling by Hans Wurst +)
- Industrial machine thrumming by http://www.freesound.org/people/Timbre/sounds/77738/ +)
- Robot priest by koalajuice ft. DailyEffectivePrayer +)
- Chain Lift by spilt milk +)