Search for atmospheres
Through the underground tunnels, you make your way home.
The Tunnels That Lead Me Home
You haven’t seen the sun in ten years, but that dosen't bother you much anymore. After ten years of living beneath the old city in a maze of tunnels was becoming difficult for you and the rest of the population, supplies were becoming scarce, frequent power outages effected greenhouse growth, and every day more scouts were lost to the perils above. Talk of merging with another population fifty miles east had sparked a bit of a controversy recently. As difficult as it would be, it was necessary if you wanted to survive.
These were all thoughts for another time though. You just finished a long day of work, it’s time to walk home.
Comments for "The Tunnels That Lead Me Home"
License details for "The Tunnels That Lead Me Home"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Moonlight serenade by Glenn Miller +)
- foodmarket_1 by heigh-hoo from http://freesound.org +)
- Water Dripping in Cave by http://www.everythingsounds.org/ +)
- Busy Airport Lobby by https://www.freesound.org/people/thorvandahl/ +)
- CommChatter by Starwars.com +)
- Drunks fighting by tigersound +)
- Door shut by www.soundsnap.com *)
- walking on concrete by youtube +)
*) Soundsnap.com license