Search for atmospheres
exploring an abandoned nuclear waste disposal site in the year 12,021
This Is Not A Place Of Honor
The year is 12,021. You have wandered far from your family's encampment while foraging for nutrients, and stumble upon a peculiar structure in the wilderness. It is overgrown with strange, stunted plants and sits before a wide field of dark spikes that rise from the ground like jagged teeth. As you approach the structure, a hologram is activated. A ghostly, flickering figure of an ancient atomic priest appears before you and delivers a pre-recorded message in a language that is at once alien and familiar.
You have found one of the nuclear waste disposal sites left behind by the Great Old Ones from before the world moved on.
Comments for "This Is Not A Place Of Honor"
License details for "This Is Not A Place Of Honor"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Night Forest by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Geiger Counter by Fox Forrester +)
- Creepy Ambiance by freesound.org +)
- Heartbeat by genelythgow from http://freesound.org +)
- This Is Not a Place of Honor by glumshoe +)
- Deep Space by hykenfreak from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Gravel by revolt2563 fromhttp://freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license