Search for atmospheres
Crossing a new frontier
Underwater city with whales
After the population density exploded, humankind had to find a new place to live. Slowly the oceans were conquered as possible new living space. This city is the first of its kind and still has flaws. It was build on an unstable ocean floor and the constant quakes caused some seals to leak. Water is dripping and the pumps have to kick in from time to time to take care of it. On the upside, there has been an increase in whales the swim by on their migrations and the sight is magnificent.
Comments for "Underwater city with whales"
License details for "Underwater city with whales"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Prison Soundscape by 7by7 from http://freesound.org +)
- In Sauna by elonen http://www.freesound.org/people/elonen/sounds/21065/ +)
- pool waves indoor by http://freesound.org +)
- water mill by hz37n +)
- humpback whale song by MBARI_MARS from freesound.org +)
- Dripping Water by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Whalesong Lighthouse by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Watermill by water_mill.mp3 bypadyhady, Watermill.wav by sebastianlund, Old water mill Arnhem 2017 by hz37 @ F.S. +)