Search for atmospheres
Venus (From the Surface)
The storms of the upper atmosphere calm a little as you move toward the surface, replaced by unbearable heat and pressure. Great drops of acid pour down, and though you can't see it, somewhere in the distance you can feel the sun like a background hum to the universe.
Comments for "Venus"
License details for "Venus"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Submarine engine by *)
- Cold Arctic Wind by cobratronic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Harmonic Rumble by E.R.H. +)
- Binaural Hum Reverb by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- 50hz Bass by http://freesound.org +)
- Little stream underwater by ingeos from http://freesound.org +)
- Background Bass by S. LaRue from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license